For investors with assets of $1,500,000 or more.1
Private Securities Management is first and foremost personalized discretionary management that allows your portfolio to capitalize on market opportunities.
This management model gives you access to the leading-edge skills and expertise of an Advisory Manager for the management of your assets, in addition to the knowledgeable services of your Wealth Management Advisor.
An entire team at your service
At Professionals’ Financial, an entire team works together to better serve you. Your Advisory Manager works hand in hand with investment specialists and with your Wealth Management Advisor to recommend the best tax or legal strategies for your situation.
By offering you the best solutions in all regards, we are able to optimize the return on your investments. Our goal is to build a superior portfolio for you that performs well and that is tailored to your objectives and your risk tolerance.
Our exclusive approaches
Fixed-income securities approaches
- Aimed at investors who prefer low risk and require liquidity.
- Focused on bonds with maturities ranging from one to five years.
- Aimed at investors who prefer active risk management with the prospect of generating growth.
- Focused on a diversified fixed income portfolio whose maturities may vary according to the interest rates outlook. The maximum maturity is ten years.
- A comprehensive and diversified strategy aimed at investors looking for superior income and low volatility.
- Focused on Canadian and international stocks that favour dividend growth with potential for medium- and long-term capital growth.
- A comprehensive and diversified strategy aimed at investors looking for medium- to long-term capital growth with less volatility.
- Focused on Canadian and international stocks, with a view to capital growth.
- A comprehensive and diversified strategy aimed at investors who are more audacious in their investment choices.
- Focused on Canadian, and international stocks from all market capitalization, with a for medium- and long-term growth.
- Can involve higher volatility and higher turnover.
1 Family assets: You, a member of your family or a member of your sole proprietorship must have a minimum of $1 million and fulfill the minimum requirements for each asset class