Designed exclusively for health care professionals, namely doctors, dentists and pharmacists. Offered in collaboration with National Bank.
The package includes:
- Three CDN$ bank accounts1 with no monthly service fees on transactions included in the package.
- An unlimited number of many types of transactions.
- A National Bank World or World Elite®Mastercard®2 at the regular annual fee.
Your spouse can enjoy the advantages of the package by signing up for the additional Mastercard3.
You also receive advantages for the following financing solutions:2
- The Personal Flex Line®1 (a line of credit).
- The All-In-One BankingTM (a home equity line of credit).
- A mortgage loan.
- An RRSP loan.
WHAT IS ALL-IN-ONE BANKING?
The All-In-One is a home equity line of credit that lets you consolidate all your financing needs, your bank accounts and your short-term cash resources.
You will be able to:
- Hold several sub-accounts to meet specific needs and manage them separately.
- Consolidate your debt payments into a single monthly payment.
- Access your repaid principal at any time and use it however you like.
- Make an unlimited number of electronic transactions.
- Benefit from low financing rates.
You can also include a mortgage in the All-In-One structure, without affecting your borrowing limit.
To be eligible you must:
- Have a bank account and a credit card eligible for the package.4
- Provide proof of your professional status.5
- Deposit all your professional income (RAMQ or other) into a bank account held at National Bank.
For additional information or to apply, contact your Advisor.
Are you a doctor practicing in a registered or incorporated company? We have a customized solution to respond to your business needs!
® Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Inc. Used under licence.
®1 Personal Flex Line is a registered trademark of National Bank of Canada.
TM All-In-One is a trademark of National Bank of Canada.
1 Bank account with chequing privileges. Certain services, such as paper statements, are not included.
2 Card or financing is subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
3 Only the spouse of the primary cardholder is eligible for an additional Mastercard card. The additional card is subject to the regular annual fee.
4 National Bank reserves the right to cancel, without notice, the discounts and other advantages offered with the banking package if the client closes his eligible bank account or replaces it with a bank account that is not eligible for the package.
5 This package must be renewed annually upon presentation of identification documents and proof of your professional status.