Economic slowdown, falling stock market indexes, government announcements, all these events can sometimes trigger many questions and concerns.
When the times are uncertain or when our economic landscape changes, we keep a constant watch on the situation, both from a social standpoint and from a market standpoint. Find out what our experts have to say and watch the special webinars we have created for you. And why not follow us on Facebook?
Focus on Finance - Webinars
- Zoom Finance WebinarsWebinarCOVID-19 : Webinar for Dentists To fully understand all the government measures that may directly concern dentists.
- Zoom Finance WebinarsWebinarCOVID-19 : understanding the economic and fiscal support measures Take a moment to fully understand all the government measures that may directly concern you.
Focus on finance Express
- Focus on Finance ExpressThe components of superior portfolio performance : static allocation Accounting for no less than 80% of the returns that will be generated, static allocation concerns all the elements that make up the portfolio.
- Focus on Finance ExpressNotarial acts during a pandemic Special measures to maintain these essential services.
- Focus on Finance ExpressGood performance in a difficult year Our managers are capable of seeking maximum performance in all situations.
- Focus on Finance ExpressCovid-19: Economic and fiscal support - latest updates With a view to the continuation of your professional activities, we have focused on the measures likely to impact you and outlined some of the details.
- NewsProfessionals’ Financial strengthens its presence in Outaouais Julie Marcotte joins the team of financial planners.
- Dialogue, NewsDialogue - Summer edition 2020 The newsletter for professionals. This issue: Coming back strong after the health crisis and our key learnings. Good performance in a difficult year. Notarial acts during a pandemic.
- NewsCOVID-19: Market reactions and economic impact Investors are finding it difficult to assess the overall impact of the coronavirus on the global economy, and fear is driving the markets.