This fund is designed for investors who …
- Have a low risk tolerance and wish to temporarily invest money that is destined for a cash payout in the near future.
- Wish to grow their temporary cash with a minimum of risk and volatility during this period.
- Achieve a high level of income, while maintaining liquidity.
- Achieve stable returns and low volatility on its units.
- Invest primarily in debt instruments of top quality Canadian issuers.
- May also invest in debt instruments of Canadian and foreign issuers with a high credit rating.
Fund Facts are published once a year. Read them now.
Category: Canadian Money Market
Start Date: December 31, 1987
RRSP Admissibility: Yes, 100% eligible
Benchmark: DEX Treasury Bonds 91 days
Number of Securities: 101
Target Asset Mix:
- Short Term: 100%
*As at May 22, 2020
Main Securities as at September 30, 2020
|Cash and Cash Equivalent||87.4%|
|Honda Canada Finance Inc., 0.83%, Sep. 19, 2022||1.8%|
|Réseau de transport de la Capitale, 1.80%, Nov. 09, 2021||1.6%|
|City of Longueuil, 1.80%, Nov. 16, 2021||0.9%|
|City of Longueuil, 4.00%, Oct. 19, 2021||0.8%|
|Sherbrooke CSC, 2.15%, Dec. 13, 2021||0.6%|
|City of Lorraine, 2.80%, Nov. 20, 2021||0.4%|
|City of Mirabel, 2.00%, Nov. 30, 2021||0.4%|
|City of St-Adele, 1.85%, Oct. 04, 2021||0.4%|
|City of St-Hyacinthe, 2.05%, Dec. 06, 2021||0.4%|
|City of Sorel-Tracy, 2.15%, Dec. 15, 2021||0.4%|
|City of St. Joseph de Beauce, 1.75%, Oct. 18, 2021||0.4%|
|City of Mont-St Hilaire, 2.20%, Nov. 29, 2021||0.3%|
|City of Saint-Lazare, 2.80%, Nov. 27, 2021||0.3%|
|Town of Lachute, 2.25%, Oct. 23, 2021||0.3%|
|City of Terrebonne, 2.10%, Dec. 21, 2021||0.3%|
|City of Côte-Saint-Luc, 2.75%, Oct. 30, 2021||0.2%|
|City of Mont-Laurier, 2.00%, Nov. 29, 2021||0.2%|
|City of Brossard, 3.85%, Nov. 08, 2021||0.2%|
|Municipality of Boisbriand, 2.10%, Dec. 20, 2021||0.1%|
|City of Vaudreuil-Dorion, 2.75%, Dec. 04, 2021||0.2%|
|City of Val-d’Or, 2.70%, Oct. 30, 2021||0.2%|
|City of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, 1.85%, Nov. 02, 2021||0.2%|
|City of Drummondville, 2.20%, Dec. 05, 2021||0.2%|
|City of Terrebonne, 3.60%, Dec. 20, 2021||0.2%|
|Net asset value as at September 30, 2020||114 M $|
* Returns for the first and last year are not annualized
* Non annualized return
$1,000 Invested Amount since inception
Note that the results shown are for information purposes only. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investments ins FDP Portfolio’s. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in portfolio value and reinvestment of all distributions, but do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by an investor that would have reduced returns. References to indices are for information purposes only. Comparisons with indices may vary according to the portfolio size, investment timing, and mandate objective. The funds’ securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their value changes frequently, and past performance may not be repeated.
The Managers’ Comments are taken from the Management Report of Portfolio Performance (Operating Results), as at June 30, 2020.
The FDP Cash Management Portfolio, Series A posted a net return of 1.1% for the first six-month period of 2020, versus 1.8% for 2019.
- In the context of a global economy weakened by a pandemic, governments and central banks introduced unprecedented fiscal and monetary measures, which relieved markets and economies.
- The Bank of Canada (BoC) has announced quantitative easing measures, purchasing government of Canada, provincial and corporate bonds.
Accordingly, the BoC cut its bank rate by 50 basis points on three occasions, lowering it from 1.75% to 0.25%.