fdp is proud to be a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE PRI?
An investor initiative in partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) and the United Nations Global Compact, the PRI is a global organization that encourages and supports the uptake of responsible investment practices in the investment industry.
The purpose of the PRI is to understand the investment implications of environmental, social and governance issues and to support signatories in integrating these issues into investment and ownership decisions.
Interest in responsible investment has risen rapidly since the PRI’s launch in 2006, with total PRI signatories now exceeding 4,000, and reaching all around the world.
OUR COMMITMENT AS A SIGNATORY
As a PRI signatory, we are committed to implementing the six Principles for Responsible Investment in our organization.
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
To learn more about the Principles for Responsible Investment, please go to https://www.unpri.org/