Constantly on the lookout for global trends and opportunities, our team of managers has put together an investment solution that evolves with you and that meets your high expectations.
Our fdp Perspective Private Portfolio can help you achieve your personal and professional projects while responding to your overall financial needs.
Personalized, evolving and sophisticated
- The strategic allocation of your assets is aligned precisely with your objectives and your investor profile.
- Investments are managed from the perspective of globally recognized managers.
- Diversified asset classes and management styles give you the best investment prospects.
- Our team monitors the progress of your portfolio and can adjust it as your situation evolves.
- You have access to the financial intelligence of our network of experts for your sophisticated personal and business planning needs.
Discover the Perspective Portfolio optionalities
To further customize your portfolio with investments that reflect your interests or values, you can include one of our optionalities. Each of them targets a promising and growing field which will have positive benefits in the near future.
- Health and medical innovations: progress in this sector will have a major impact on our societies.
- Environment: a global issue in which renewable energies play a leading role.
- Technologies of the future: from research to marketing, the evolution of these technologies will change our outlook.
For more information, watch the videos featuring our internal and external managers as they share their vision.
Health and Medical Innovations
Yann Furic, Senior Portfolio Manager, Asset Allocation and Alternative Strategies, explains the components of this optionality.
Brian Dausch of T. Rowe Price describes the different medical research niches concerned and the contribution of businesses involved in patient care.
Yann Furic, Senior Portfolio Manager, Asset Allocation and Alternative Strategies, discusses the components of this optionality.
John A. Cook of Mackenzie Greenchip addresses the question of the Great Energy Transition and the solutions that the fund capitalizes on.
Technologies of the Future
Why does this optionality comprise four ETFs? Yann Furic, Senior Portfolio Manager, Asset Allocation and Alternative Strategies, answers this question and explains the themes they invest in.
Read our article by clicking here.
To discuss your investment options, contact one of our advisors.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investments (including investments in the Funds). Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in portfolio value and reinvestment of all distributions, but do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by an investor that would have reduced returns. The Funds’ securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. A portfolio (like mutual funds) generally includes securities that are neither insured nor guaranteed, their value changes frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. The approaches are subject to change without prior notice. Professionals’ Financial – Mutual Funds Inc. and Professionals’ Financial – Private Management Inc. are wholly owned by Professionals’ Financial Inc. Professionals’ Financial – Mutual Funds Inc. is a portfolio manager and a mutual fund dealer which manages the funds of its family of funds and which offers financial planning advisory services. Professionals’ Financial – Private Management Inc. is an investment dealer member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) which offers portfolio management services.