To see how our funds have performed, use the calculator tools. For a $1,000 investment, you can view the performance of one or more funds simultaneously.
Note that the results shown are for information purposes only. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investments ins FDP Portfolio’s. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in portfolio value and reinvestment of all distributions, but do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by an investor that would have reduced returns. References to indices are for information purposes only. Comparisons with indices may vary according to the portfolio size, investment timing, and mandate objective. The funds’ securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their value changes frequently, and past performance may not be repeated.
Performance calculation procedure:
- Select one or more funds to activate their charts.
- Choose the start date on the Calendar on the upper right of the chart. By default, the end of the period is the current date.
- Choose Day, Week or All for a detailed view of the daily, weekly or yearly performance of the selected funds.
- Move the mouse cursor over the middle part of the chart to view the performance differentials.
- At the bottom of the chart, use the horizontal scroll bar to adjust the period (year) and to view the average overall performance.