To see how our funds have performed, use the calculator tools. For a $1,000 investment, you can view the performance of one or more funds simultaneously.
Note that the results shown are for information purposes only.
Performance calculation procedure:
- Select one or more funds to activate their charts.
- Choose the start date on the Calendar on the upper right of the chart. By default, the end of the period is the current date.
- Choose Day, Week or All for a detailed view of the daily, weekly or yearly performance of the selected funds.
- Move the mouse cursor over the middle part of the chart to view the performance differentials.
- At the bottom of the chart, use the horizontal scroll bar to adjust the period (year) and to view the average overall performance.