Introduce members of your association to the Professionals’ Financial experience and be rewarded. A great way for them to discover the Financial.
The REFERRER is a client of Professionals Financial who receives Private Management services from the firm.
To be eligible, the REFERRED PERSON must be a member of one of our shareholders (Fédération des médecins spécialistes du Québec, Association des chirurgiens dentistes du Québec, Corporation de service des notaires du Québec, Association des architectes en pratique privée du Québec, Association québécoise des pharmaciens propriétaires) and open an investment account with the Financial.
The REFERRER agrees to refer Clients to Professionals’ Financial for the products and services of Professionals’ Financial and to help Professionals’ Financial establish a business relationship with them.
For each referred person accepted, Professionals’ Financial will give a reward tailored to the referrer’s investment portfolio:
- Student and resident clients will receive a cash reward of $350.1
- Clients with a mutual fund investment portfolio will receive a $350 gift cart for a gourmet meal in their region.2
- Private Portfolio Management and Private Securities Management clients will receive three (3) month exemption on applicable fees for their household (for the first quarter of 2021).
Professionals’ Financial will have to ensure that the referred person is eligible to open an investment account with the firm or to buy units of Professionals’ Financial Funds and that the proposed investments, including investments in Professionals’ Financial Funds, are suitable for them.
This promotion is cumulative, so if a referrer refers two (2) new clients, they will receive two (2) rewards tailored to their investment portfolio, and so on and so forth.
The promotion ends on december, 2020.
Fee exemption period
- For clients referred between January 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020, the fee exemption for the REFERRER and the REFERRED PERSON begins on July1, 2020.
- For clients referred between July 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020, the fee exemption for the REFERRER and the REFERRED PERSON begins on January 1, 2021.
- This promotion applies to all our clients who refer a member of one of our five association shareholders, provided that either the Referrer or the Referred Person is in practice. Students and residents cannot take advantage of this promotion by referring each other.
- This promotion is cumulative, so if a referrer refers two (2) new clients, he will receive two (2) rewards, and so on and so forth.
- This promotion cannot be combined with another promotion. For example, a resident cannot benefit from the referral promotion at the same time as the periodic savings promotion.
- To participate in the promotion, contact your advisor.
1 The $350 amount for “student and resident” clients will be deposited in the Professionals’ Financial non-registered investment accounts.
2 The chosen restaurants for each region are: Montreal: Europea; Quebec City: Laurie Raphaël; Laval: Le Mitoyen; Boucherville: Chez Lionel; Sherbrooke: Auguste; Trois-Rivières: Poivre Noir; Saguenay: Boefish; Outaouais: L’Orée du Bois)
Professionals’ Financial – Mutual Funds Inc. and Professionals’ Financial – Private Management Inc. are wholly owned by Professionals’ Financial Inc. Professionals’ Financial – Mutual Funds Inc. is a portfolio manager and a mutual fund dealer which manages the funds of its family of funds and which offers financial planning advisory services. Professionals’ Financial – Private Management Inc. is an investment dealer member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) which offers portfolio management services.